Martin Digby is a registered licence holder with the Adventure Activities Licensing Scheme, a Government sponsored scheme introduced in 1996 under the Adventure Activities Licensing Regulations. The Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (AALA) ensures that providers of certain adventurous activities to young people under the age of 18 years have their safety management systems inspected and, where appropriate, are issued a licence.
AALA licencable activities include climbing, watersports, trekking and caving.
Martin Digby is registered under reference R1615 in the Midlands region, for Climbing, Watersports and Trekking covered by the licence.
The following activities are specified under the licence:
- Hill Walking & Mountaineering – (including Scrambling)
- Improvised Rafting – (Sheltered Inland Waters)
- Kayaking – (Inland waters up to and including 3)
- Off-Road Cycling
- Open Canoeing – (Inland waters up to and including 3)
- Rock Climbing – (Single Pitch)
Please remember that Martin Digby offers other activities that do not come under the remit of AALA, and so do not appear on this list.
For more information please consult the AALA website.